Saturday, February 9, 2008

I finished!

ugh I haven't blogged in what, a minute? I've had a few things happen in the past week or so. Well...I got promoted, hooray! I've been juggling trying to train and do my current job. It's been a long week. At the end of it, I got sick...yes sick AGAIN. I don't know what's going on with my body but it's worrying me. Anyhow, scrappy buisness. I finished my 50 LO's of my stash diet. I shopped today! I actually had a hard time shopping. I know SHOCKER! I just was being picky. Doing this whole stash diet thing made me realize the crap I don't use. So I shopped and spent $105. Now I am starting over. I think Cathy is the only one with me so far doing another 50 LO's. I'll take pics of my goodies later when I feel better.








































































































































7 Comments:

Cathy De Los Santos said...

yeah i def think i'm the only one with you on the next 50 but it really does make you appreciate what you have and when you shop you think no i don't need that. it's a fabulous thing this stash diet.

Krystina said...

Everything is wonderful, as usual. Can't wait to see all your goodies and drool. :)

Get better!!! You need a vacation where you do absolutely nothing, so you get your immune system back on track.

Kristi said...

I'm so impressed that you're done with your 50. I won't do my 50 by Friday, but I plan on starting over when I'm back! :)

BTW love the book of chez!

Kelly said...

After the expo I'll be right back on the diet with ya! it feels so good!! To use use use

Unknown said...

Yipee!! You made it! I have been feeling kinda picky lately too. But i havent been on a stash diet lol! I dont know if I could go that long without buying stuffs lol! Congrats on the promotion!!!!
Lovin everything here my dear!

Lizee said...

big congrats on your promotion!!!
yay! more shopping moolah! :)

Michelle said...

Congrats on finishing your stash diet and getting to shop. Sorry you've been so busy. I miss you! I hope you are not sick anymore. You've had enough of that!