Wednesday, March 12, 2008

See my mood?

Yeah, really...that's how I feel right now. I mean WTF!? This new job is totally kicking my ass. Some days I think I am kicking my own ASS! I guess I didn't realize what a change I was in for. I went from selling machine to managing mess. Mess isn't even the right word for what/who I am dealing with. Hats off to all my former managers. I need to take a class on how to deal with "challenged" people.

So other than work I haven't done a god damn thing in weeks. It's sad. I've been getting home so late that I end up just falling asleep. I know LAME. I can hear my brother laughing now and calling me old. whatever! I did however get two, count um, two LO's done in the past two nights. A few from a couple weeks ago, yes I said weeks. Someone please stab me.








Oh and these...from hella ago, that's how long it's been. I started on my new set of 50 for my stash diet.




9 Comments:

Brianinmpls said...

very cool

Krystina said...

Glad your back, I've missed ya! Stuff is gorgeous as always. Sorry to read your job is kicking your butt, but that I'm sure is only temporary. Takes a little bit to overcome the "challenging/ed" people. :) And if all else fails...fire em'!

Unknown said...

Dang girl these are all hella awesome! Yes thats right I said hella. Anyway im sorry the job is kicking ur butt! Hope it all balances out soon!

Momma Twitch said...

It's nice to see your LOs again. They look great! Good luck on the Scrapgal DT!!

Kelly said...

lol it'll get better boo! Hang in there...how hysterical is it that Brian commented you..lol

Michelle said...

I'm sad that you haven't had much time to do anything else. I know how it feels. I had the same thing this past week. Glad to see you got two los done. Happy Easter!

Scrapdragons said...

sorry that work is kicking your butt...love your Layouts!

laura

Cathy De Los Santos said...

should there be two t's in hat(er) who knows ... where are u?

Lea L. said...

Cute layouts! The ketchup one made me giggle!

Have a great weekend!
~Lea