Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy NSD!

Happy National Scrap booking Day everyone! Tori and I tore apart my new scrap room today. We painted and pulled up carpet. My hopes it that Bill re-finishes the hardwood while I am in State College this week. I am so excited to have more SPACE! My room is getting hella cramped.

So since it was NSD Tori and I scrapped last night. She made some Mothers Days gifts and I did these babies.























The challenge is almost over at Say it in Scrap. Kristi asked me to DT this month. Here's a little sneaky sneak.

6 Comments:

Cathy De Los Santos said...

I love the colors on the first LO and omg what a bunch of whores you got there LOL. Love them all. It's cool if you can't on the 17th I'll make it out there on the 20th for the expo for sure if we can do it before too that would be cool.

Lizee said...

ooo! lovin the peek!

NurseDeah said...

lovin the LO's, i wish i was home for NSD, but what can i say? i was in chicago instead, lol. so, you know what the next trip is??? to see YOU! yay!

Unknown said...

Eeeekkk everything is fab-u-lous! You so make beautiful stuffs!

Jenn said...

love your layouts!
beautiful!

-mrsjvb on SIS =)

Chantel Mernickle said...

Hey, just found your comment on Riff Raff, I love your stuff! GREAT style! :)