Saturday, January 19, 2008

blah

So I am still not feeling well. Last night Bill and I ordered up some take out and watched The Bourne Ultimatum. I love that series and from the looks of it there might even be another. Otherwise they just wanted to leave you hanging for the rest of your life. In talking about that movie Bill said that there will be a Pirates 4 coming out in 2009. The word is they will not be picking up where 3 left off. I really hate when they do that!

Today, again I felt like ick so I declinded to go to Tori's soccer tournament. I don;t get how they play 6 games in two days. That's 3 hours of non-stop running for two days. BOOO. So I cleaned and made the mini coaster album below. My good friend Shayna is working tonight at a little bar/resturant in Canton. We are going to go cruise over and see her and get out of the house before the snow pumels us tonight.

Tomorrow is game day. We will see if my boys pull off the upset. I doubt they will but here is to hoping!


Some of these pics are out of order...not sure how that happened.











4 Comments:

Michelle said...

Totally cute!Yes I have to make one of these now. Great doodling Hope your team won.

Krystina said...

Hope you start feeling better soon!! All the ish looks awesome. I really need to get in gear and get my LOs done so I can catch up and go shopping!!! I want STUFF!!

Misty said...

I think I actually commented in Whores, but Love the coaster book! totally cute.

As far as belly picutres...perhaps today while I'm off.....maybe not though. We'll just have to see.

Cathy De Los Santos said...

Cut Coaster mini book, I love that line hell I'm still using it and I only bought one kit. Scraps are a godsend sometimes lol. I don't follow sports but bahumbug to who ever wins LOL