Sunday, January 27, 2008

it's soooo late

Today Bill Tori and I went on a Baltimore adventure. We went and visited Poe's grave. The cemetery was old and creepy yet cool.







We were freezing our asses off (Thanks for the idea Dad) so we motored down to Fells Point to hang out. I took some pretty neat pics. We had lunch at Duda's Tavern. It was soooo good! I drank a couple pints and that's why I am up so late. I promtly came home and feel asleep at 6pm lol!






Last but not least....34/35/36 ...



2 Comments:

Michelle said...

What a cool outing! Wish I could go on adventures like that. Love the los, especially the fells point one!

Unknown said...

I am sooo jealouse! I mean I love POE! How freakin cool are you! Those are awesome pics! I love love love the pages girlie! You are rockin! Can I come live with you and we can go and do cool things lol! ;)