Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hi ho Hi ho

It's back to work we go! It sucks, but it must be done *sigh* I have been a decorating mad woman. We are waiting for a few things to ship to us and then I will take pics for everyone to see. It is sooo much fun and feels awesome to be having Christmas in my first "house" and of course first year being married. Tori is going to love it!

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We went to Patty and Kevin's house for a Pre-Thanksgiving drink or two or three. Then off to Lisa and Mark's for dinner. I made sweet potatoes for the first time, and thanks to Dave's help they came out wonderful! I may make them this week. That and the cream corn I've been putting off. Hope all is well blog friends.

2 Comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like a blast. Where are your thanksgiving photos?

Unknown said...

Ohhh sounds fun!!! Im so excited for u and ur first house and ur first christmas as a married couple lol! Its ronnie and mine too but it feels no different seeing as we lived together forever and a day! lmao!