Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Yawn...

It's late and I've been running around the house doing all kinds of stuff and scrapin on the side of course ;) I couldn't just leave the Tree alone! I got some spray glitter today and gave it a dose. It looks "finished" now. I also made a mini tree to go with it on my table! It's all so flippin cute. I also finished up some of my ornaments which were awaiting bows and some more glitter.

I am looking forward to tomorrow. I think this is the first year since being away from California and my family that I won't be so homesick. It still, after six years, feels weird not to be driving up to Big Bear and having a good ole time with my fam. Anyhow, I am bring the sweet potatoes and ambrosia! Which I realized today is something totally different depending on where you live lol! Mine is cool whip, fruit and marshmallows yummy. So I hope all of you have a wonderful day tomorrow with your friends and family. Eat lots and nap much ;)

P.S. Check out the turkey lol! & Who cares about shopping Black Friday, I am decorating for Christmas!!!!!



2 Comments:

Unknown said...

That turkey is sooo cute! And love those trees!! They are super awesome! HOpe you had a wonderful thanksgiving!!!

Michelle said...

Those trees are so adorable. I want the Noel line now. I had ambrosia on Thanksgiving and it was good. :)