Monday, November 12, 2007

where to start..

Last week was a scrappin week! Damn I did a lot. I did 5 LO's, 7 ornaments, 1 centerpiece and a album. I won't say it's mini because it's not! All the LO's I've already posted so onto the good stuff.

Thursday I went to my very first class. We made ornaments. It was super fun and I learned some new techniques I didn't know before. I ended up buying more and doing some myself when I got home.





Saturday I had my class with Marah Johnson. I tell you what if you ever have a chance to take a class with her, do! She is super fun and very talented. I really enjoyed the class. I am not done with the project as of yet. I tend to not keep things for myself, but this one is all mine. So here's a couple pics from class and the book. Thanks Marah!






Last but not least...My Chargers won! Not gracefully and were so flippin lucky, but a win is a win. I also just realized I forgot to post halloween pics, so here ya go!

4 Comments:

Michelle said...

What a great post! I loved looking at all of the fun pictures. Either you're incredibly tall or she's really short. And she doesn't look like I imagined at all. I'm so glad you had fun. Those are all so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Those ornaments are beautiful!!!!I love ur pumpkins! So freakin cute. Looks like u had fun!

Krystina said...

Ok, I tried to leave this once before and blogger did not like me. :(

Love the ornaments. I can't wait to see your instructions with step by step pics on how to make them. They are so purdy! *hint hint*

The pumpkins are pretty rad too!

And to answer your question, I was a slug after Friday. I realized I had some older pics that I need to scrap but I am so stuck...HELP!

Lizee said...

youve been a busy scrapper!
those ornaments look great!!
are you using them for your tree or as gifts?