Saturday, November 17, 2007

*sigh*

I hurt my back last week at work and have been in some pain the past few days. So bad that I called out from work Friday. I felt so bad, I hate feeling like that!

Anyhow, today I finally got out of bed and decided to finish up my book from the Marah Johnson class last weekend. I really like how it came out. Also we went and saw Dane Cook last night in D.C. Holy cow was he awesome! There is nothing but a few beers and some laughing to make you forget you can barely walk! We also had awesome seats. We were in the 3rd row, Bill and I both got to shake his hand awww...geeks I know! What's even more lame is Bill wouldn't let me bring the camera, he said we wouldn't be able to use it. Well guess what, WRONG! We were so close too! Man I was pissed!











5 Comments:

Unknown said...

That book is awesome!!!! Im so sorry about ur back! I heart ur song choice!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

I'm so sorry your back has been giving you problems. I know how you feel. :(

Yay for shaking hands with the musician at the concert! I hate that when you think you can't bring a camera! I wouldn't want that nice camera taken away though.

Your book rocks! Is that the creative memories book thats new? Lovin it!

Cathy De Los Santos said...

Super cute book, and I'm so jealous u got to touch him ... *sigh*

Jessica said...

this is totally cute chez.
and dane cook? *swwooooon* josh and i put him on while we clean. lol.