Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I don't wanna be the boss

For real. It's only Wednesday and I am already OVER IT. Two more days and Trudy will be back and then I can go back to being the boss of only oh 50 people. I've been in Washington DC the past two days. I really detest driving down in the city. I don't mind the freeway even if it's backed up and clogged. At least you know you are all going the same way (for the most part lol) In DC there are number streets, letter streets, state streets and other wackie streets. They say there is a system to it all. Mine is called GPS and that sometimes doesn't work. Although I realized today that all State Streets mean freedom! So when in doubt pick a state and you'll be out.

I had a chance today to go catch one of Tori's LAX games. I took some great pics and I'll post those soonish. When I am not tired! lol

And of course some scrappy goody. This LO is an ODE to Kelly.



6 Comments:

Cathy De Los Santos said...

Good to know for when Im in DC next time cause we totally got lost one time and ended up in the ghetto somewhere lol

Unknown said...

Dude i dont know how u find time to do half the pages you do! Love this page. Sounds like a shitty place lmao! But thanks for the tip!

Kristi said...

Attention whore.

Misty said...

whore!

just blog hoppin and thought i'd leave a comment....

Michelle said...

I adore this lo! The colors are beautiful!

NurseDeah said...

I haven't commented this already?? I thought I did... anyway, what size LO is that?