Monday, April 14, 2008

time is on my side

6 days till I leave for Vegas and meet up with my whores! I mean yeah I'll be there for work, but how bad can work be when you are in Vegas?! Then I come back only to turn around and go to State College, PA for regional meetings. Aparently where we will be is in the middle of no where. All of us girls are getting massages and having a cocktail/robe hour while the boys golf.

I scrapped a lot this weekend, unfortunatly I can't show you any of it! If you haven't signed up yet for the Scrapgal Newsletter head on ovah! There are updates on products, blogs and some inspiration packed in there too! Plus I am in it, so like what could be BETTER? lol

Just a few more days for the new Say it in Scrap, so head on over and get on it! Kristi has a kick ass prize pack up for grabs!

Hope everyone has a good week!

3 Comments:

NurseDeah said...

Yes, a count-down til our weekend-of-fun would be great! It'll be here before we know it! :)

Jessica said...

omg have i ever told you that you scrap a hella lot?! i was going through your blog and i was like DAYUM!!! lol. but i looooove it all.

xoxo

Michelle said...

What a compliment! Jess is totally right! Wish I could meet up with you girls. Have a fabulous time.