Friday, April 4, 2008

Jersey & Scrapgal

I had the pleasure of being in New Jersey all week for training. Work training/meetings always drains the life out of me for sure. I did however get some AWESOME news while I was there! I made the Scrapgal Design Team! I am so super stoked! I've never even applied for a DT. It shall be tons of fun I am sure. If you have never checked them out, their link is on the sidebar. They also have a forum and gallary you can post to. So come visit!

Before I left for Jersey Bill and I finally go around to re-finishing the floor in Tori's room. Here are some before and after pics of it all.



4 Comments:

Michelle said...

Yay for meeting Cathy & Isa! Too much fun. Congrats on making the scrapgal dt! so proud and happy for you! And the refinished floor looks great!

Unknown said...

Ohhh how fun!!! That floor looks beautiful!! Congrats on scrapgal you rock girl!!!!!! WOOT!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Momma Twitch said...

CONGRATS on making the DT! I'm loving all your work!