Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm back!

So I am back from Vegas and sad to say I have no pics as of yet. My took my point and shoot camera and didn't realize that the memory card I had in it was the wrong kind, so it didn't work! As soon as I get pics from the Whores I'll post some of those. Anyhow it's good to be home! My ass still hurts from sitting so long in the meetings. I am really still not use to all the meetings we have! I am home for one week and then off to State College, PA for regional meetings.


So on with my reason for this blog today! I had gotten some Actions for Photo shop
before I left and I wanted to share some before and afters. I love making my own looks, but I also really like actions because they are much easier and a lot quicker. So here are a few. The ones I am using on these photos can be found Right Here!

Before:














After:

























































































So actions are fairly simple to load, just like brushes. Depending on which version of PS you have there are some default actions already there. So play with them! Oh and all these pics my Mom took in Annapolis last year. She is likely to stab me if I don't give her a shout out! LOL

3 Comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so disappointed that you didn't pack the right memory card. You didn't go searching the whole trip for a store that would sell you one? ;) Sorry about all your meetings.

Krystina said...

Welcome Home!! You've been missed! ;)

Anonymous said...

LMAO...girly...you bet!! ;-) Love ya...Mom
and go figure on the card thinyg...lol