Saturday, June 28, 2008

2 more days of vacation

The only bad thing about vacation? You have to go back BOOOOO! Not that I feel like I have been gone. It seems I got a few days peace then for the past 5 I have spoken with someone from work everyday. Next time I am going away where the phone doesn't work.

So a few things...........Whore weekend was totally ABFAB! Kristi got in Thursday, DD got in Friday morning. I took the girls to DC for the day. Oh and what a day it was. It was super hot. All in all I think the girls had fun. A couple random pics from Friday.....






































































Cathy got in Friday night and we all got a good nights rest to go hit the expo Saturday morning. We seriously shopped till we dropped. We hit the Expo, 2 scrap stores, Walmart and AC Moore. We were hella exhausted. I was proud to say I spent the least. GO me! We got hella supplies at the expo I just couldn't get over how cheap stuff was! We had lunch at Red Robin and of course made Kelly and Sandy balloons cuz we missed our boos.















































































of course cannot forget DD's video apperance........I giggle everytime I watch it.



We stayed up till way too late scrappin Saturday night. I think Cathy may have even gotten up hella early and started again LOL. We had fun taking some last minute pics with all the girls. We also got some fun polaroids. Which of course I scrapped






We took Kristi to downtown Baltimore Sunday night for her last day in the city. We had a great dinner and got some good shots of the bay. Of course......nothing beats her prom pic with my hubs....



The rest of my week has been filled with sleep and scrapping. Bill and I went out last night and I got TRASHED omg it was so crazy. I had not drank like that in a long time. What was more rad it was the middle of the afternoon so I felt pretty good this morning LOL! I also found out this week that I once again made the CT spotlight over at A Cherry On Top and I won a gift card to their store for a contest I entered a LO for. Pretty cool fo sho! So I leave you with the randomness of my scrappaaaness from this week.





6 Comments:

just jenn said...

You have done some amazing things lately! I love reading your blog and seeing your creations.

Lizee said...

getting hammered...good times:)
enjoy the remaining of your vacation:)

Michelle said...

Wow wow wow. Sounds like fun times! Love the prom picture. Your layouts look great. I'm totally inspired to go scrap now. Sad that there wasn't an MJ balloon but there's never been one before so its ok. Sorry you have to go back to work.

Kristi said...

Damn girl, you had to post the prom picture?! You're gonna make my boo break up with me, lol. He actually laughed when he saw them. I already miss the east coast whores and wish I were back on Vaca, but that's because I didn't get any work calls, lol. I need to finish up my layouts and post some of my fav pics from the trip too!

Cathy De Los Santos said...

is there a pic of me there i dont' have flash to view the pix at work, will have to check later .. damn it now i have to go to DC on my own and take pix

Sint Maarten said...

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation.I am dreaming of vacation but in my situation i think its impossible for me to have a long vacation.

-Sarah