Friday, June 13, 2008

Holy Scrap, dude!

Ok I don't know if today could get any better!

1. Let me just start off and say I worked from home today. I don't do that often, but it really feels good sometimes to work in my PJ's!

2. My Nextel isn't working. BUHAHAHA. Which means no work calls are coming in. Hilarious if you knew how much my phone rang.

3. Bill came home at 12:30! I was like woah, wth! Nice though for sure, we are going shopping later and then to the pool to hang with his brothers.

4. SIS is having a online partayyy all weekend for those who cannot make it to their event in TN this weekend. WOOT! I am all ovah it.

5. Bill and Tori are off to Philly this weekend for a LAX tournament. Which means me......alone with number 6!

Lastly.....

6. I got, count them, 4 boxes of SCRAPPY GOODNESS! I almost cried. So sad I know, but dude...it's all so cute!


*SIGH* I so heart my crazy little hobby. Before I start bombarding you with photo's please......go check out my post over at Gal Blog! I made such a cute little album! I will link the first picture here. The whole album is over there.














Now onto the goodies.....

Lizzie was my color swap girl! So fun, I have never gotten anything from her so I was super excited when I saw her name on the box. Oh and what a box it was! Check it out....



































by far my favorite item in the PIZZA box!















Thank you so much Lizzie!!!!!!!!


Next up...Hambly ohhhhhhh yeah...they came today too!














Ohh and the very best for last. My Scarlet Lime kit's came today!!!!!! Christy is just so amazing really. These kits by far are my total fav! My problem is going to be NOT using them until the whores come next week. I doubt it will happen!





























7 Comments:

Kristi said...

Whore. You're making me want to shop.

believe_in_magic said...

Dang. How are you gonna keep your hands out of all that stuff? Good luck with that...

Ok, so I would never be able to use that stamp (I'm one of those girls who laughs at bad words but can't actually say them out loud...) but I think it's absolutely hysterical. So straight to the point.

aja said...

glad you had such a nice day!
isn't scrap mail the best!?!?!?

oh, and check this out:
http://www.ribbonjar.com/Spring_Fling_Kit_Product_number_00010_p/00010.htm

my labels in a "ribbon jar" kit!
yipee!

Momma Twitch said...

Lucky! Nice album! Your stuff looks SO great!

Michelle said...

Yay for working at home in your pjs! And wow you made out like a bandit! I love happy mail days like those. Can't wait to see all the pretties you make. Super cute album btw! Lovin it!

Cathy De Los Santos said...

i'm so jealous u have so much new cute stuff to work with

Lizee said...

daaaaang! Lizee rocks!!!

LOLOLOL

u had a super cool mail day. cant wait to see whatcha create with the scarlet lime kit! :)