Sunday, June 8, 2008

Post 74

Moving right along aren't I? Well it's been another fun weekend in the Chesnick house. Friday night Bill and I hung out on the stoop with our neighbors drinking and carryin on. I really heart our neighbors. We live in an interesting area and we just couldn't have asked for better folks next door! Saturday it hit a record high of 103 here with 85% humidity. OUCH! It's definitely not this hot here...in June anyway! It felt like August! We braved it though and headed out to the In-laws to hang out and watch the Belmont. My horse came in 2nd. WOOT to me! Am I the only person who thought it was funny that Big Brown didn't win? I mean seriously....the pump up was a set up for the fail GADS! Pop's wanted a picture of Libby by his fountain and flowers. Why you say? I have no idea.....it's Pop he gets whatever he wants.





Before we left I helped my MIL hang her pictures back up on her wall. She re-did her whole living room. It came out sooo good, I forgot to take pics!

So it's Sunday and I slept wayyyyyyyyyy late, like 2 o'clock late. My PCOS is wreaking havoc on me lately and I am dying to go to the doctor. 30 days till that happens! OY! We did however get the hallway floors sanded and Bill plans on staining them on Tuesday. So that only leaves me with painting the hall and livingroom before the whores come. Oh and he has to hang the doors. Otherwise they will have to shower etc with no door. Good for him, not for us!

Have a good week everyone!

3 Comments:

Cathy De Los Santos said...

he better get those doors up asap LOL ... sounds like you've been busy i dont remember the last time i slept till 2 ur such a whore lol. i wake up on weekends about 730 how sad is that. and that's only cause it's two extra house than i sleep on a regular work day. can i sleep in at ur house haha

Misty said...

you have been on busy whore. i think you've blogged 12 times since i was last here. i quit coming regularly cause you were bloggin like I tend to do. I'm jealous I can't come in 2 weeks with the other whores.

Michelle said...

Sounds pretty hot to me! I guess that makes me rather happy that I cant afford to come visit right now. Wish your PCOS would let up. How come you can't go to the doctors for 30 days???