Sunday, October 7, 2007

it's a long one

ugh..that's how I feel right now. So much has been going on in the past two weeks or so. I am so thankful that I am on vacation!! So the haps the past few days.

*I went to the LSS yesterday and did a cool make and take and learned some new ish while I was there. I had a good time. Ended up spending way too much cash-o-la of course and made this when I got home..



*The whores are in California and I am so bummed. They seem to be having a great time. I can't wait for the expo next year!

*Bill's family had a sending off pre-wedding celebration for us Friday night. I actually had quite a good time and drank some vino for the first time since quitting smoking. I was suprised that I didn't have a hang over yesterday.






*So yesterday Bill took Tori to get her learners permit. They sat at DMV for like 4 hours only to be told she couldn't get it without some sort of note from school. She was a tad upset last night.

*We leave for Vegas on Thursday. I am so excited to see my friends and family that I haven't seen in forever! I don't know what's more exciting the fact that I am on vacation for two whole weeks, that I get to go to Vegas, that I get to see my WHOLE family or that I am getting married in 7 days. It's quite a toss up lol.

3 Comments:

Krystina said...

Have a fabulous time in Vegas, enjoy your wedding, and live it up during the honeymoon. I wish you and Bill the absolute best! Look forward to hearing all about it when you get home. :)

Lizee said...

lovin that mailbox!

heres the list of the vegas scrapstores:)have fun!
it was you who wanted it right?
if not, oops!


Scrappin' Time
3317 E. Russell Rd.
Las Vegas , NV 98120
(702) 898-7414

Pebbles in My Pocket
(702) 360-8844
7650 W. Sahara #201
Las Vegas NV 89117
http:///www.pebblesinmypocket.com



Viva Las Vegas Stamps

1008 East Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89104-3218
PHONE: 702-836-9118 FAX: 702-836-9169

Julie Jane Paper Co., The
8975 W. Charleston Blvd. #130
Las Vegas NV 89117
(702) 452-5263

Majestic Memories
6816 W Cheyenne Ave
Las Vegas , NV 702-256-1160
**you should call majestic memories or google them cuz their addy changed*

Michelle said...

I hope you have an amazing wedding and a great two weeks off! We missed you! I should have lots of pictures up soon.