Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Fours

Here are the Fours.....

Job's I've Had:
1. My first job ever was at Del Taco when I was 14. I worked there until I was 16. It was super fun at that age.
2. Stater Brothers grocery store when I was 16. I worked there until I was 20.
3. Nabisco at age 20. Duh I am still here! :) Although now they make us say we work for Kraft.


Movies I Could Watch Over & Over:
1. Grease
2. Bring it onm
3. Days of Thunder
4. Best little whorehouse in texas

TV Shows I Watch:
1. Survivor
2. Greys Anatomy
3. Men in Trees
4. Entourage

Places I've Lived: I'll do states!
1. CA
2. VA
3. MD
4. DE
5. IN-added this for only having 3 on the first question rofl

Favorite Foods:
I pretty much love food in general, I can't pick just 4 things lol

Favorite Colors:
1. Green
2. Brown
3. White
4. Orange

Places I'd Love to Be Now:
1. Vegas!
2. Spokane
3. Paris
4. Anywhere but here

Names I like but would not use for my children:
1. Sydney
2. Mya
3. Madeline
4. Anntionette


Now I'm Tagging:
1. April
2. Deah
3. Jess
4. Krystina

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Dude I totally watch grease over and over i freakin love that movie...And the best little whore house in texas well its awesome i love dolly lol!! And finally someone else who watches men in trees!!!! I love men in trees! Im so glad they are bringing it back for another season. Survivor is the shit.