Wednesday, October 10, 2007

oy vey!

It's 11:24pm, we are leaving the house at 4am to get to the airport parking lot then shuttling to the airport. We have been made people packing. I don't know why, but I ALWAYS wait until the final hour to pack, then I over pack. Which we both did. We both have 2 checked bags each, 1 carry on and 1 very large wedding dress carry-on lol! I packed 7 pairs of high heals and one pair of flip-flops. How awesome is that? This is why I flipping love Vegas. I get to dress up every night. I miss that about LA I dressed up a lot more to go to dinner and out on the weekends. Here in Maryland they could give a crap. It's weird. Anyhow, I am so taking my laptop of course and I'll be checking in. I'll probably upload some pics in my downtime between fun. I also have all the scrapstores mapped out and ready to go for me and my Mother to power hit on Saturday before the girls party!! YAY!! Until then..

6 Comments:

Michelle said...

Have a wonderful time! That is a lot of dressing up! Yes, Dan and I will be flying in Monday night. i believe our flight arrives around 8:45pm (kinda late for dinner)...

Unknown said...

Ohhh have a wonderful time!!!!!

Kelly said...

I miss you already...hurry back...lol

Oh and congrats on that wedding thing

Krystina said...

Have a fabulous time. A proper honeymoon means "checking-in" when you get home ;)

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you!

Cathy De Los Santos said...

Congrats! Hope you have an amazing time (buy tons of scrap stuff it's ur special day!!!!) Have fun!

Melissa Mann said...

LOVE those centerpieces!! Very nice!

Have fun, girlie!