Monday, October 29, 2007

Slacker catching up..

I know, I know. I feel so behind when I don't blog for a week. Some highlights of the past week-ish.

*Went back to work last Monday. I was totally out of it all week! I thought it would be nice to be off for two weeks straight, but it sucks. Going back it's harder then after one week. Probably won't be doing it again. When I got back I found out that our company is changing the vacation amounts for everyone. I now get 6 weeks of vacation instead of 4! How flipping sweet is that!?

*Tuesday night Bill and I took a short jaunt to DC to meet fellow Whore MJ and her BF Dan. We had a super time. We were all a bit tired I think. Made for everything to be soooo funny!





*Friday night was Tori's junior Homecoming. She asked me to come and do Her and Jessica's makeup. *insert awww here* I had fun. I'm always excited when she wants to include me, being the step-mom and all.


*Saturday Bill and I decided to finally paint the living room/hallway to upstairs. Needless to say I had violent dreams of Aquafresh attacking me. I hate the color or the living room and Bill hates the color or the hall. Since I seem to be the painter in this family, it's staying. LOL until I get irritated enough to change it.
I also re-did my picture wall. Looks much better and thanks to my Dad I put velcro on the back sides of everything to keep it straight! Hooray no more OCD on the pictures.



*Libby got her first bath this weekend, you can tell by the pictures she wasnt too happy. She was also a freezing dog. So this was too funny to pass up. To end the weekend we carved pumpkins yay!




That's all for now. I am hoping to scrap some this week. Hoping...

4 Comments:

Cathy De Los Santos said...

jeezus talk about catching up LOL. six weeks good lord woman can i have your job? great pictures!

Michelle said...

6 weeks is great! We had a wonderful time too. I think that you are right about us all being a little tired and making everything hilarious.


Velcro is a fantastic idea! I'll remember that later on. Yay for being included in homecoming! I adore that pumpkin with the pipe cleaners for hair.

Krystina said...

That photo wall rocks. Six weeks rocks more (you suck), and I agree with you about Tim. That stuff looks uber cool. Haven't seen it but I am not allowed to purchase anything either.

I will be making cupcakes soon though. Haven't kicked my craving for them yet so I will most likely break down!! MMMM cupcakes!

Amy said...

i LOVE the color of the walls. How fun.