Sunday, October 21, 2007

yay for blogging

Hi everyone!

I know it's been a long while since I've blogged. I've spoken to most of you and the wedding went well! We all had such a great time. I am now the new Mrs. C! or Chez to you :O I've uploaded some pictures to my myspace profile for everyone to view.

So some quick updates:

*I am meeting MJ for dinner sometime this week while She and Dan are in D.C. yay for whores.

*I signed up for a Marah Johnson class being taught at my LSS. I am so stoked about it! I wish my Mom lived closer.

*I am going back to work tomorrow. I tell ya there is nothing like being off for two weeks to make you wish you were a millionaire.

*We added a new Chez to the group. Her name is Lunchbox Libby. We adopted her from the SPCA this past week. She is such a lover! She is bulldog/boxer mix. She is adjusting well to life in a happy home.


*And of course I scrapped (OMG!) The first LO is of Me and my sister Savannah. The 2ND LO is for this weeks challenge on One Little Word. I am so loving that blog, thanks to Cathy for spreading the word about it.


6 Comments:

Michelle said...

Looking forward to it! I've been printing up loads of things to see while there. I think I'll have to throw the papers up in the air and pick the ones that land facing up. ;)

I love that "I believe in Love" double lo. Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

love your layouts! your new puppy is so cute!

Lynn said...

Great layouts! Glad you have joined in!

Lynn
one little word

Krystina said...

YEAH! You've returned! Missed ya! Can't say I've been very productive but I am glad one of us has been :)

Looks like you had a fabulous wedding.

Cathy De Los Santos said...

aw i got a shout out hehe, fabulous lo's. I love the one of u and your sis

Unknown said...

Awww look at that doggie! So cute! Lovin the layouts lady!