Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I really dislike

Everybody right now. I mean it's bad. Mostly my family, mostly my Sister. I dislike that she will not call me back after numerous tries, text message you say? Yeah if she would answer. I really dislike that she cannot call me for help or support. I dislike that I feel like I am the odd one out. I dislike that I don't have a clue as to what's going on. I dislike that I have important questions for her and it seems as though she doesn't care. It makes me feel crappy. It makes me feel more crappy because I realize I used to act this way with my Family, and still do sometimes. At least I am old enough to realize how to not be "OK" but not push everyone out. Blah!

3 Comments:

Cathy De Los Santos said...

drama ... just take a deep breath and breathe, don't hate me ok lol, since you hate everyone.

Michelle said...

It sucks that she's being so rude to you. I hope things get figured out soon. It's usually more irritating when you've realized that you've done it at some point. **Hugs**

Unknown said...

agh little sisters...Well im assuming she is ur little sister. My sister is the same way. I hate that. It will get better hopefully someday lol!