Wednesday, December 5, 2007

omg SNOW!

For real, snow. It seriously put me in a bad mood all day! It's not so much I hate the snow as I hate the drivers in snow. If you know me at all you know all I do is drive all damn day. So it was a bit stressful. Since I've been home it has gotten worse! I hadn't realized that we had so much (and it is much for here) Bill went out to walk the dogs and I took some pics. I am very bummed now that Bill and I went and cut down our tree. Tori didn't want to unless it snowed, and we went anyway because it never snows! To have it snow this early is crazy! Pics below.

So anyhow, many many pics to post. First the tree from hell. Seriously now, this thing is the devil. I mean it's pretty and all, and Bill was oh so happy that I gave in and went to cut down a fresh tree, but dude! I wanted a Blue Spruce. Nice, pretty, soft needles, smells nice etc. This thing, which I thought was a spruce, actually it is a spruce a spawn of one, is so not that. First off the trunk was so small that we had to rig it to get it to stand up. This is not much a surprise in my life, I almost expect it. The needles, ouch ouch and flipping OUCH! Bill and I have stab marks all over our arms, hands, face. To the point I finally put gloves on. To top it all off, it doesn't smell. You wouldn't even know I had a tree in the house believe it or. And that my friends really pisses me off. Pic's are posted below ;)

We went to see Jake dance in the Nutcracker this past weekend. He was one of only a few freshman at his dance school to make it. Unfortunately we couldn't take pics while they were performing, but I did get some really cool shots of the building. Very old and very cool! Random photo's of Baltimore included.

Last but not least. Tori and I made monograms for our stockings last night. We always get them confused because they are hand made by a friend of mine and look way too much alike. So they now are tagged! They came out really cute.

Enjoy the pics, more to come of Christmas lights. Bill has not hung the lights on the house nor his huge Season's Greetings sign, which was supposed to be Merry Christmas, but I digress. Toodles!






















8 Comments:

Mollie said...

I totally agree with you about the snow thing... I totally dislike people who can't drive. haha Good luck!

~Mollie
http://www.molliewithie-mollie.blogspot.com

My Etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5358815

Michelle said...

Wow those pictures are incredible! Your so lucky you get snow. Sorry about the yucky drivers and the silly tree. Get some of that canned tree smell or something. Candles maybe? Those stockings turned out adorable! You and Bill are so cute!

Momma Twitch said...

I LOVE your stockings. :) Your poor little tree. It's beautiful. ;)

Krystina said...

The tree, while not smelly, is very pretty. I agree with MJ, get the tree smelling candles from Yankee Candle or something...no one will ever know.

How long have you lived in MD? I remember back in the day when it used to snow in early Nov. and stuck around until April!! But I did live a bit more North than you. And I couldn't agree more with people who don't know how to drive in the snow. They can't drive in the rain down here either. Always very scary!!

Unknown said...

The tree looks beautiful and so does your house! I have a tree like that outside in my front yard and that sh%& hurts! So i feel your pain! Love ur pics my dear.

Kelly said...

Love the pics...and the monograms are hella cute! I should do that too!

aja said...

looks like the tree from hell was totally worth it!
good job!

Kristi said...

You have a great smile.