Friday, December 7, 2007

So much for that

We were supposed to be going to see my BFF this weekend. The weather has really been crazy this week and we ended up not being able to go. It snowed a bit this afternoon and now it's freezing rain with a 50% chance of snow today and tomorrow. Hooray! I am really bummed. I miss you Ginger!

I ended up doing a LO tonight. I have so much Christmas stuff still to make, but I was going through DT's like most of my scrappy friends. I've been wanting to do this picture for awhile now. Journaling spot reads "Here's to you Annapolis Formal! Thanks for the lasting memories on my special day. It was an original!"

Gawd it still pisses me off about my dress. Come to think of it, I haven't heard from them. I think I'll be calling tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Cathy De Los Santos said...

Love the LO, sux about the dress, but hey everything can't be perfect right lol. At least you'll always have a funny story about your wedding. Ah memories!

Michelle said...

Sorry you didn't get to see your BFF this weekend. Love the Hambly lo! Very nice use of negative space.

Unknown said...

Oh my that layout is awesome! I love it! Or wait I heart it! LOL! That pic is great too lol!