Sunday, December 16, 2007

A weekend of fun

Brothers dinner was a success! Everyone had a great time. I didn't realize how small my house was until I had everyone over. LOL I'll be sure of my limits if and when we throw a party! The kids and the boys played Wii until they were exhausted. We also did a Yankee swap gift exchange. That was hilarious! I got a nice Yankee Candle gift set from Tabby.

Saturday I hung out with my cousin-in-law LOL Deb. We went to a stamp camp that she frequents every month. I had a good time and got to make some cool stuff. I'm not a huge card maker but I can definitely take some of the ideas and apply them to my LO's and as well as keep them in mind when I do make cards. Thanks for the invite Deb, I'm looking forward to next time!

The past few weeks I've been a Christmas stuff making machine! Pictures below. Also for those of you who read my blog and didn't know it, you can leave me comments at the end of each post if you like. Regardless if you have a blogger account! Have a great Monday ya'll.










2 Comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had fun. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures.

Natalie said...

I love that star. Beautiful!!!!!