Sunday, December 23, 2007

My Stash Diet

So I finally joined Cathy's stash diet. Here's the rules straight from her post.

So I was browsing blogs this morning and came upon this fabulous idea which I'm totally going to take on. It's called a Stash Diet. The rules are below. This is a great way to save money, get rid of old stuff (you know the stuff we say we will never use again). It's true what the blogger said when she said that if my kids look at the LO's when they are older they are not going to say "Oh this is when my mom used all that old stuff to make these Lo's" They don't care what products or when the product was made just that there is something made of that memory. I love this idea and I hope that all of you join in with me and do this. It will be quite a journey to get out all that Stack paper and use it up. This time no saving of the scraps lol.

...the rules are as follows.
1. Create 50 layouts using only products, tools, and supplies we have on hand.
2. Cardstock and adhesive can be purchased when needed. Who can make many pages with no adhesive?
3. Gift certificates, RAK's, DT kits are not included -those can be used.
4. Larger altered projects count as 1 layout.


So here are 1-5






4 Comments:

Michelle said...

Those altered items are adorable. Did you make the felt bucket? So cute! Your lo's rock! Great start on your stash diet.

Anonymous said...

50 Lo's or altered items...damn you posted this after you did your xmas things...lol...I got 4 LO's from my stash...you need to upload snapfish photos of xmas quick!! I need pics to scrap!!! ;) Love ya Mom

Krystina said...

Those are so great and I am so happy you caved and joined in the fun!! I can't decide which LO is my fave but I think it is the mother of the bride LO. You both look so beautiful and the LO really compliments the photo.

Unknown said...

Wow those are sooo cool! You go girlie!